|Usage::||Thread Turning Tool||Hardness::||HR10-45|
|Coating::||TiAlN Coating||Work Piece::||Metal Cutting|
|Performance:::||Great Performance\high Precision||SHIPMENT::||DHL.TNT.UPS.FEDEX.EMS|
CM618 Tungsten Carbide Inserts,
Tungsten Carbide Insert TIALN,
TIN cnc Carbide Inserts
Thread Cutting Tungsten Carbide Inserts With Tool Holder Screw
Tungsten carbide inserts mainly include turning inserts, milling inserts, groove inserts, Die inserts, threaded inserts, etc. With CVD or PVD coating.
Tungsten carbide (WC) and cobalt (Co) are commonly used for cemented carbide.
References to "carbides" or "tungsten carbides" in the industrial context generally refer to these hard composite materials.
1. Good chip control and perfect turning surface
Perfectly turned surfaces for machining workpieces. Excellent and reasonable chipper design,
2. Reduce tool breakage and reduce the cost of each component
Save costs, reduce the cost of each component, and increase profits.
High wear resistance for long tool life of carbide inserts,
This means you can save even more on your budget buying inserts.
3.PVD coating has high wear resistance. PVD coating with high abrasion resistance.
4. Long tool life and high production efficiency.
Long tool life means less time to change inserts while machining.
Reliable and safe performance every time.
Advantages of our carbide products:
1. professional manufacturer
2. stable and reliable quality, long life time
3. good abrasive and corrosion resistance
4. high quality and high hardness
5. made from of 100% virgin materials, without recycled materials
6. all products go through in-process and final inspection
7. coating: PVD,TIALN or TIN
|Model||16ER/NR RD series||22ER/NR RD series|
|Workpiece||steel/ stainless steel/cast iron|
|Package||10pcs in one box|
|Smooth Finish:||Highly Polished|
Contact Person: Bella Chen