|Usage::||For Stainless Steel, Steel, Cast Iron, Non-ferrous Metals||Hardness::||HR10-45|
|Coating::||PVD||Workpiece::||Steel\ Stainless\cast Iron|
|Performance:::||Metal Cutting||Customized Support::||OEM|
|Raw Material::||Tungsten Carbide||Type::||Parting Off|
Lathe carbide grooving inserts,
carbide grooving inserts THC42R300-CN,
Lathe Cut Off Tools THC42R300
Engraving Carbide Grooving Inserts Lathe Cut Off Tools THC42R300-CN
Tungsten carbide inserts mainly include turning inserts, milling inserts, grooving inserts,
parting inserts, threading inserts, ect. with CVD or PVD coating.
Cemented carbides commonly use tungsten carbide (WC),and cobalt(Co).
Mentions of "carbide" or "tungsten carbide" in industrial contexts usually refer to these cemented composites.
1. Excellent chip control & perfect turning surface
Machining perfect turning surface of the workpiece.Excellent and reasonable Chipbreaker design,
2. Less tool breakage, cost down of each component
Saving costs and reducing the cost of each component to increase the profits .
The high wear resistance makes the long tool life of the carbide inserts,
which means you could saving more budget on purchasing the inserts.
3. High wear resistance with PVD coating.PVD coating with high wear resistance.
4. Long tool life, higher production efficiency.
Long tool life means you need less time changing the inserts while machining.
A reliable and safe performance every time.
1. Produced with advanced equipments and process
2. High quality with competitive price.
3. Large stock available.
4. Small order is also welcomed.
5. We have more than 10 years experience.
6. 100% inspection before shipment to make sure qualified products and no more or less than order
7. Quality control and delivery on time.
|Model no||THC42R||THC42R series||THC42R series|
|Workpiece||steel/ stainless steel/cast iron|
|Package||5pcs in one box|
|Smooth Finish:||Highly Polished|
Contact Person: Bella Chen