|Features::||Long Life Time||Hardness::||HR10-45|
|Coating::||PVD,tian||Workpiece::||Stailess Steel And Steel|
|Customized Support::||OEM, ODM||SHIPMENT::||DHL.TNT.UPS.FEDEX.EMS|
|Raw Material::||Tungsten Carbide||Type::||Grooving&parting|
Circlip Carbide Grooving Inserts,
CNC Carbide Grooving Inserts,
circlip grooving inserts T16N200DM10
Sharpening CNC Circlip Carbide Grooving Inserts for Cutter T16N200DM10
Tungsten carbide inserts mainly include turning inserts, milling inserts, grooving inserts,
parting inserts, threading inserts, ect. with CVD or PVD coating.
Cemented carbides commonly use tungsten carbide (WC),and cobalt(Co).
Mentions of "carbide" or "tungsten carbide" in industrial contexts usually refer to these cemented composites.
1. Excellent chip control & perfect turning surface
Machining perfect turning surface of the workpiece.Excellent and reasonable Chipbreaker design,
2. Less tool breakage, cost down of each component
Saving costs and reducing the cost of each component to increase the profits .
The high wear resistance makes the long tool life of the carbide inserts,
which means you could saving more budget on purchasing the inserts.
3. High wear resistance with PVD coating.PVD coating with high wear resistance.
4. Long tool life, higher production efficiency.
Long tool life means you need less time changing the inserts while machining.
A reliable and safe performance every time
Advantages of our carbide products:
1. professional manufacturer
2. stable and reliable quality, long life time
3. good abrasive and corrosion resistance
4. high quality and high hardness
5. made from of 100% virgin materials, without recycled materials
6. all products go through in-process and final inspection
7. coating: PVD,TIALN or TIN
Contact Person: Bella Chen