|Coating::||PVD||Workpiece::||Stailess Steel And Steel|
|Customized Support::||OEM, ODM||SHIPMENT::||DHL.TNT.UPS.FEDEX.EMS|
|Raw Material::||Tungsten Carbide||Type::||Grooving&parting|
Carbide Grooving Inserts T16N265,
Steel Carbide Grooving Inserts,
Parting Tool Insert T16N265
T16N265 Steel Strapping Carbide Grooving Inserts Parting Tool insert
Tungsten carbide inserts mainly include turning inserts, milling inserts, grooving inserts,
parting inserts, threading inserts, ect. with CVD or PVD coating.
Cemented carbides commonly use tungsten carbide (WC),and cobalt(Co).
Mentions of "carbide" or "tungsten carbide" in industrial contexts usually refer to these cemented composites.
1. Excellent chip control & perfect turning surface
Machining perfect turning surface of the workpiece.Excellent and reasonable Chipbreaker design,
2. Less tool breakage, cost down of each component
Saving costs and reducing the cost of each component to increase the profits .
The high wear resistance makes the long tool life of the carbide inserts,
which means you could saving more budget on purchasing the inserts.
3. High wear resistance with PVD coating.PVD coating with high wear resistance.
4. Long tool life, higher production efficiency.
Long tool life means you need less time changing the inserts while machining.
A reliable and safe performance every time.
1. produced with advanced equipments and process.
2. high quality durable carbide threading,thread milling,grooving inserts
3. all products go through in-process and final inspection.
4. quality Control System and strict inspection.
5. stable and continuous production ability.
6. free online technical service available.
7. OEM and ODM are accepted as well.
8. undertake orders of non-standard sizes at customer's requests.
Contact Person: Bella Chen