|Usage::||Thread Turning Tool||Hardness::||HR10-45|
|Coating::||PVD,tian||Work Piece::||Steel And Stailess Steel|
Carbide Threading Inserts 6UN,
thread milling inserts 22NR,
22NR inserts stailess steel
22NR 4UN Cemented Mini Lathe Carbide Inserts Indexable Lathe Tools
Tungsten carbide inserts mainly include turning inserts, milling inserts, groove inserts, parting inserts, threaded inserts, etc.
Tungsten carbide (WC) and cobalt (Co) are commonly used for cemented carbide.
References to "carbides" or "tungsten carbides" in the industrial context generally refer to these hard composite materials.
1. Good chip control and perfect turning surface perfectly turned surfaces for machining workpieces. Excellent and reasonable chipper design,
2. Reduce tool breakage and reduce the cost of each component Save costs, reduce the cost of each component, and increase profits.
High wear resistance for long tool life of carbide inserts,
This means you can save even more on your budget buying inserts.
3. PVD coating with high wear resistance.
4. Long tool life, high production efficiency and reliable and safe performance.
Absolutely top - quality raw materials
* Precision Machining Technology
* Sharp cutting
* Save you more than 80%
* Cut Longer ,Change Less
* Packing style diversification and safety
* Accept customize packaging.
Contact Person: Bella Chen