|Feature ::||Wear-resisting||Origin::||SIchuan ,China|
|Usage::||Metal Cutting||ODM ::||Accept|
CNC carbide lathe inserts,
carbide lathe inserts 27VER8.0TR,
Tungsten cnc turning insert
Lathe cutting tungsten carbide tipped turning tool 27VER8.0TR
Tungsten carbide inserts mainly include turning inserts, milling inserts, grooving inserts,
parting inserts, threading inserts, ect. with CVD or PVD coating.
Cemented carbides commonly use tungsten carbide (WC),and cobalt(Co).
Mentions of "carbide" or "tungsten carbide" in industrial contexts usually refer to these cemented composites.
1. Excellent chip control & perfect turning surface
Machining perfect turning surface of the workpiece.Excellent and reasonable Chipbreaker design,
2. Less tool breakage, cost down of each component
Saving costs and reducing the cost of each component to increase the profits .
The high wear resistance makes the long tool life of the carbide inserts,
which means you could saving more budget on purchasing the inserts.
3. High wear resistance with PVD coating.PVD coating with high wear resistance.
4. Long tool life, higher production efficiency.
Long tool life means you need less time changing the inserts while machining.
A reliable and safe performance every time.
1. Improved durability and wear-life
2. Greater productivity and less down time due to fewer blade changes;
3. Cleaner and more precise cuts due to reduced friction;
4. Reduction in start-up and end of line waste;
5. Better overall cutting performance in high heat and high speed cutting environments.
Contact Person: Bella Chen